The ASLM2021 Scientific Programme is organised around three scientific tracks:
The Outbreak EffectRead More
Laboratory Response and Lessons LearntRead More
Ownership, Partnership and InnovationRead More
Each track includes a number of categories in specialised topic areas. Click the buttons above to read more.
The Programme at a Glance gives a bird’s-eye view of all conference activities from the Opening Ceremony to the Closing Session.
Take a look at our dynamic Program at a Glance here. Please check back often as we continue to update it with new information.
The Outbreak Effect
- Outbreaks, emerging pathogens and disease burden
- The role of laboratories in outbreak preparedness and response
- The threat of antimicrobial resistance
- Policy and regulation for resilient laboratory systems and networks
Laboratory Response and Lessons Learnt
- Strengthening laboratory systems and networks for routine and emergency
- Workforce development and laboratory profession
- Science and technology to support cost-effective and integrated laboratory networks
- Pathogen genomics to control diseases
Ownership, Partnership and Innovation
- Research for better laboratory systems and networks
- Partnership, policy and regulation to improve access and equity of diagnostic tools
- Harnessing the power of community
- The OneHealth approach to shape the new laboratory systems