Learn About Past ASLM Conferences
ASLM2018 (www.ASLM2018.org), was held 9-13 December 2018, convened more than 1,200 healthcare professionals and policy makers. The ASLM2018 conference theme was “Preventing and Controlling the Next Pandemic: The Role of the Laboratory”. To read the ASLM2018 Conference Report, click here.
ASLM2016 (www.ASLM2016.org), was held 3-8 December 2016, convened more than 1,500 healthcare professionals and policy makers. The ASLM201 conference theme was “Laboratory Medicine in Africa: Combatting Global Health Threats Together”. To read the ASLM2016 Conference Report, click here.
ASLM2014 (www.ASLM2014.org), held 30 November-4 December 2014, convened more than 1,100 healthcare professionals and policy makers. The ASLM2014 conference theme was “Innovation and Integration of Laboratory and Clinical Systems: Reshaping the Future of HIV, TB, Malaria, Flu, Neglected Tropical Diseases and Emerging Pathogens in Africa.” To read the ASLM2014 Conference Report, click here.
ASLM2012 (www.ASLM2012.org), held 1-7 December 2012, convened more than 1,000 healthcare professionals and policy makers around the theme “Accurate Laboratory Diagnostics: A Pillar of Quality Healthcare.” Attendees presented and discussed the latest developments and initiatives for strengthening national laboratory health systems and networks, diagnostics and their impact on healthcare delivery and disease surveillance. To read the ASLM2012 Conference Report, click here.
To Retrieve you ASLM Membership ID Number
- After you register for ASLM Membership registration here…
- Login to your ASLM member profile.
- After the new page loads, click your name in the top right corner (see sample below).
- After the new page loads you will see your Membership ID number near the top left of the screen (see sample below).
- Your Membership ID number helps ASLM identify your unique membership information and qualifies you to receive benefits like discounted conference registration fees.