Assoc Prof Haja Isatta Wurie
ASLM2021 Conference Chair: Assoc Prof Haja Isatta Wurie
Associate Professor Haja Isatta Wurie is an experienced senior public health and clinical laboratory advisor with a demonstrated history of working in government agencies, non-profit organisations and the private management industry. She is Senior Lecturer, Head of Chemical Pathology Department, and Laboratory Science Coordinator at the College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences, University of Sierra Leone. Assoc Prof Wurie helped create Sierra Leone’s National Laboratory Policy and Strategic Plan. Before this, she was Director of Laboratory Services at RAMSY Medical Laboratories for 22 years. Assoc Prof Wurie has provided leadership and technical support for medical laboratory systems in Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Sierra Leone. She currently provides support as a member of the West African Health Organisation five-person expert technical workstream and co-chair of the Scientific and Technical Advisory Group for Emergencies in Sierra Leone. She is skilled in nonprofit organisations, clinical research, epidemiology, programme evaluation and capacity building.
To Retrieve you ASLM Membership ID Number
- After you register for ASLM Membership registration here…
- Login to your ASLM member profile.
- After the new page loads, click your name in the top right corner (see sample below).
- After the new page loads you will see your Membership ID number near the top left of the screen (see sample below).
- Your Membership ID number helps ASLM identify your unique membership information and qualifies you to receive benefits like discounted conference registration fees.