Dr Yenew Kebede Tebeje
ASLM2021 Conference Chair: Dr Yenew Kebede Tebeje
Dr Yenew Kebede Tebeje is a medical microbiologist and public health expert with over 20 years of clinical, teaching, laboratory science, research, capacity building, and programme design and management experience. Dr Kebede currently serves as Head of Laboratory Systems at Africa CDC, where he leads programmes to strengthen public health laboratory systems and networks in all 55 Member States in Africa. His achievements include building laboratory systems in low-income countries, developing human resource capacity, and developing policy frameworks and guidelines that impact laboratory programmes in Africa. Before Africa CDC, Dr Kebede worked for more than 12 years as Technical Officer and later as Branch Chief for Laboratory at US CDC in Ethiopia. He also worked as an assistant professor and Head of Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology at the University of Gondar, Ethiopia.
To Retrieve you ASLM Membership ID Number
- After you register for ASLM Membership registration here…
- Login to your ASLM member profile.
- After the new page loads, click your name in the top right corner (see sample below).
- After the new page loads you will see your Membership ID number near the top left of the screen (see sample below).
- Your Membership ID number helps ASLM identify your unique membership information and qualifies you to receive benefits like discounted conference registration fees.